I am currently cleaning out over 40 years of collectables, old car parts and accessories to make way for new and exciting stock for bestmancave, so keep an eye out for some old skool items.
Up for sale is a Print featuring Peter Brock racing in a Chevrolet Monza GT.
Between touring car commitments in 1982 and 1983, Peter brock took up several invitaitions to pilot Bob Jane's 620 hp Chev Monza in GT races. This was one of the most exotic and purposeful cars built in Australia nad in Peter's hands it was capabkle of matching more powerful Porsche 935s.
- Free shipping is not registered post and no tracking will be supplied.
- If you would like registered post an additional charge will apply for this.
- Items sent via stamped mail can take up to 3 weeks due to the new snail mail service Australia post offers so please be patient.
- Multiple items purchased can be combined, please let me know so I can organise it.
- If you wish to buy multiply items over a period of 4 days please ensure you pay as you go and I can hold the order and send in 1 consignment.